Die-cutting Experiment

I am joining a challenge I found on Papertrey Ink’s blog today. I’ve seen this due cutting technique used several times but I thought I would try it out for myself once.

simply die cut the entire alphabet into my card panel. Then I ran my die through a second time to cut the letters H and I in red. I layered it all and spritzed some shimmer on it.

Easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by,

About these ads

One thought on “Die-cutting Experiment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s